The Night Before Our Stars, pt. 1

I cannot believe that The Fault in Our Stars is coming to theaters today/tomorrow! I remember two years ago when I bought this book and I was bawling my eyes out at 2 in the morning even though it was a school night. I'm pretty sure this was one of the first books that made me cry because I had absolutely and irrevocably fallen in love with a book character. I have never been so excited for a movie since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. I also think the cast is absolutely perfect; I couldn't have imagined anyone better to play these roles. I am fairly certain this movie is going to be off-the-charts amazing.
Somehow, and I am not even sure how my friends and I got this lucky, but we are going to see "The Night Before Our Stars," which is basically an early showing of the movie along with a live Q&A simulation after the movie.  First of all, I couldn't be blessed with more amazing friends. I can't wait to be surrounded by the people I love while watching the movie adaptation of the book I love. We've had so much fun getting ready for this, and we can't wait for tonight.
Being the fangirls that we are, we of course had to make t-shirts:









And possibly some TFiOS inspired flower headbands...






































































We had a blast putting all this together. It makes the whole thing even more exciting, and if you are going to see this movie, I highly suggest going with your bestest friend(s).

I honestly don't know how I made it through the school day. I'm really hoping that this movie does the book some justice. I will definitely be doing a review of this movie tomorrow, though I'm warning you, I am certain to be an emotional wreck.

Lots of love,
Madison 

Comments

Popular Posts