~note~

Things have gotten so extremely busy! It's crazy! Unfortunately, since I'm trying to catch up on my summer reading, my blog might have to come to a stand-still for the next week or two. I might have the occasional post, but once again, I procrastinated really badly on my books for school and I have to hurry up and finish them, as well as write a paper on them, in two weeks! I have future posts lined up and ready to be written, but I won't be able to work on them until I finish with my projects. However, you can follow me on Twitter (@TheBookworm123) or Instagram (@thebookwormblogger), where I will probably be posting a few things concerning the Rainbow Read-a-thon that I am participating in starting August 2nd, as well as fangirling over anything that catches my fancy.

(My to-be-read for the Rainbow Read-a-thon. It begins August 2 and ends August 9, so please feel free to join in!)


Ta-ta for now and lots of love,
Madison

Comments

Popular Posts