reflection 07.07.15



It's weird to think about how much has happened over the course of these past couple of years. How much has ended and begun. It's really insane.

I'm moving again, and though I'm looking forward to starting anew, I'm really going to miss my life in Charleston. It's so incredibly hard to leave my home once again, because it's very much our dream place to be. Everyone there feels like family, and I know that it's going to be difficult without them. So I'm taking this time to reflect on my time here in this world. I want to live a good life, to put it simply. I want to mean something to people. I have a craving to love and to be loved, which is probably why I find it so hard to leave Charleston. I was so confused as to why I had to leave again, why God was making me leave the very place He knew I longed to be. I'm still confused and angry and upset. I'm heart-broken, really. But I know that there's a rhyme and reason to all of this, and that's a bit of a comfort. Life likes to throw curveballs to keep things interesting, and I'm learning to appreciate that. I plan on making the most of my last two years at home, so I'm going to continue with the things I love to do. I'm going to write as often as I can, and maybe even post some poems on this blog? I'm going to read everything I can get my hands on. I'm going to make new friends and visit Charleston as much as possible. We'll see where life takes me.

Thanks to all who have encouraged and supported me with everything I do. You mean the world to me, and I certainly wouldn't be here without you. I don't know who's reading this, but I just want you to know that it gets so much better. Keep living and keep loving, because it's so incredibly worth it. 

Lots of love,

Madison 

Comments

Popular Posts