Back 2 School: Goals and TBR Pile

I'm finally back in black, and now I am also officially a sophomore. It's the craziest thing ever. Hopefully this year won't get extremely crazy because I want to keep up with my blog better as well as juggle all the hectic things school throws at me. Yesterday was my first day of school and honestly I'm really excited for this year. I feel like I am a much different person than I was when I started freshmen year, and in a way, it's kind of a confidence booster. Most of my classes are super fun, and I have a lot of friends in each class, which is definitely a relief after being at a ginormous high school. While I absolutely love being back in South Carolina, I do really miss my friends from Virginia, and I'm praying that we keep in touch.
Anyways, I figured since it was "back-to-school" time for a lot of people, I decided to post a few goals that I want to kind of live by this school year, as well as my current TBR list. So, here we go:


Goals:
-Turn in every schoolwork assignment
-Stay organized
-Ask questions
-All A's
-Join Debate or similar club
-Read at least 5 classics
-Always be prepared
-Stay on top of everything
-Be a friend to EVERYONE
-Grow closer in Christ

~~~~~~~TBR~~~~~~~
1. If I Stay
2. The Scorpio Races (recommended by the lovely @papertown_ on Instagram)
3. Kissed by an Angel Series (recommended by the wonderful @the_crazy_book_lady on Instagram)
4. Delirium Series
5. We Were Liars
6. Anna and the French Kiss
7. Lola and the Boy Next Door
8. Isla and the Happily Ever After
 (That's it so far, but it will probably grow so much bigger as the year goes on)

I just recently started becoming more active on my blog's Instagram, and I have literally fallen in love with the bookgram community. Everyone is so absolutely kind, and I literally feel like I have found an entire new family. It's amazing!!!!

Lots of love,
Madison


Comments

Popular Posts